Artificial Intelligence is present in our everyday lives, it’s in the products we consume, the solutions we use and is changing the way we work, live and play. In this session, Bjoern Hirtenjohann, Account Technology Strategist at Microsoft will share practical insights and examples of how you can use AI to improve your business.
During the session Bjoern will discuss:
- A brief history of AI: where it’s come from, what it is and where it’s heading
- How to account for unconscious bias, the importance of diverse teams and how AI can improve accessibility
- Why predictive analytics should be used for decision making and how this can lead to operational efficiency, costs saving and increased revenue and profitability
- Practical examples from healthcare, agriculture, financial services and retail + how Microsoft used cognitive search to analyse the JFK files and reveal new information and insight
- How to utilise data and multi-layered information to reveal powerful actionable insights
Our headline sponsor
NatWest is the UK’s biggest supporter of SMEs, and as part of this we are committed to removing barriers and providing more opportunities to help companies grow. Our services include traditional bank lending, bespoke support for entrepreneurs, and working with a range of partners across sectors to ensure businesses thrive.
Enterprise is central to our purpose-led strategy, and we have developed a range of programmes to enable business owners to succeed. We have over 500 accredited Women in Business specialists across the UK and have supported more than 19,000 entrepreneurs through our Business Builder and Accelerator programme. Our Dream Bigger initiative has been created to encourage young women in UK secondary schools to consider STEM subjects and Entrepreneurship as a career option.
NatWest’s Business Builder and Entrepreneur Accelerator programmes are offered free of charge to support the crucial Tech segment, helping these businesses start, scale and succeed. Our Accelerator was recently voted the Number 1 Accelerator for Growth in the UK, by independent consultancy Beauhurst.