As Managing Director of Group AI and Data Solutions at BT Group, Adrian Joseph sits at the cutting-edge of innovation and knows a thing or two about artificial intelligence. In this fireside chat, Adrian will help you better understand AI and how it can help deliver transformative results.
During the one hour session, Adrian will cover:
- How to better utilise your data and create actionable insight
- How machine learning can help optimise your business
- How predictive analytics can reduce customer churn and increase revenue
- The role of AI in an interconnected world (smart cities, 5G, IoT)
- Real-world examples of where AI has made a real difference
- Why we must look at the ethics and trust in the algorithms
Our headline sponsor
NatWest is the UK’s biggest supporter of SMEs, and as part of this we are committed to removing barriers and providing more opportunities to help companies grow. Our services include traditional bank lending, bespoke support for entrepreneurs, and working with a range of partners across sectors to ensure businesses thrive.
Enterprise is central to our purpose-led strategy, and we have developed a range of programmes to enable business owners to succeed. We have over 500 accredited Women in Business specialists across the UK and have supported more than 19,000 entrepreneurs through our Business Builder and Accelerator programme. Our Dream Bigger initiative has been created to encourage young women in UK secondary schools to consider STEM subjects and Entrepreneurship as a career option.
NatWest’s Business Builder and Entrepreneur Accelerator programmes are offered free of charge to support the crucial Tech segment, helping these businesses start, scale and succeed. Our Accelerator was recently voted the Number 1 Accelerator for Growth in the UK, by independent consultancy Beauhurst.